Monday 27 October 2008

Harold, still missing

This is a repeat of the entry on Life in Culebrón - well more or less. There's a posting on October 15 about Harold the cat on this blog. He's declared missing in action rather than lost and I'm still prowling the streets around midnight and at 6.30am in the hope that he'll show up. But it's now five days since the last sighting.

I have to say that I'm beginning to lose hope. I may well have given up and stuck to my bed in the morning but for the fact that Eduardo, the remaining cat, has now taken to coming out on the search with me. We stroll the streets together looking for our lost charge/pal.

I just hope that Eduardo continues to trot around and keep close. I'd hate to lose him too. Mind you he's spending most of the night charging around the flat, scratching at doors and generally making as much noise as possible. Cats and flats may rhyme but I don't think they go well together.

No comments: